Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 10:10:27 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: SMF - Just Installed!

+  WCT members-only forum
|-+  Wheelsport Rides, Bike info, etc
| |-+  Weekly team rides
| | |-+  2013 rides
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 2013 rides  (Read 4091 times)
ckaiz

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2013, 10:09:56 PM »

...yet another week of wind and rain
 John, Ronnie, Chris - headed south to Puyallup and into quite the headwind. The forecast had called for 15-25 mph winds & they were spot on. We finally made it to Fruitland, climbed the hill and made our way back down to the fairgrounds. Well almost. The Daffodil parade was approaching and the streets had been blocked off so a slight detour over to Meridian, past the fairgrounds and back on course. Crossing over the tracks by Puerta Vallarta Ronnie flatted. Took a bit for him to get his micro pump to generate enough air to hold the new tube and we were off again. Funny how your prospective changes with the wind at your back. Like a breath of fresh air :-D - Bombing down Traffic ave I hear this BOOM...looked over my shoulder and here comes the Seafair Pirate float. Luckily we stayed ahead of it and weren't taken prisoner. Through Sumner into Pacific where Ronnie & I turned off and called it a day - I'm confident John made great time back to the parking lot.

I'M TIRED OF THE WIND!!!!!!!!!

See ya next week!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length